Orthopedic Mattresses & Box Springs
Our Orthopedic mattresses and box springs offer superior comfort, support and durability. There are seven models available, ranging from the firmest tight top to the thickest and softest pillow top.
Each Orthopedic mattress features our best offset innerspring system, which is made exclusively for The Original Mattress Factory. Our Orthopedic mattresses also have a two-sided design, stitched cotton padding and handles for ease of turning. Our top of the line Orthopedic box springs feature four-fold torsion modules with additional wire, an additional wood slat and offer superior support and shock absorption.
- Mattress Thickness:
- 10 ½” - 16” (Tolerance of ± ½”)
- 12 Years Non-Prorated
The Orthopedic models use a selection of the following materials depending on your comfort choice:
- "Orthopedic" Innerspring: OMF Exclusive 12 ¾ Gauge Knotted Offset Coil with 6 Turns and a 6 Gauge Border Rod
- Fabric Insulator
- Polyurethane Foam Mattress Topper
- Convoluted Polyurethane Foam Mattress Topper
- Supersoft Polyurethane Foam Mattress Topper
- Synthetic Fiber or Premium Fiber Pad
- Stitched or Quilted Cotton Batting
- FR Innerliner or FR Fiber
- Quilted Panel Featuring a Premium Damask Fabric Cover
- Handles ~ designed not to pull out when turning your mattress
Box Spring Components:
- Amish Built Wood Frames ~ featuring 1 x 4 side slats and 1 x 3 cross slats
- Blended Cotton Felt Insulator Pad
- Skid Resistant Fabric Cover
- Patented 4-Fold Torsion Grid Modules ~ provide extra shock absorption and durability
- Special Sinuous Wire Springs ~ provide added corner strength
- Hand-Tailored Box Spring Cover
- Standard box springs are approximately 8" high. Low profile box springs, which are approximately 5" high, are available upon request.
* Note: Set price includes mattress and box spring. We will sell mattresses and box springs separately, but please note that they are designed to work together. If you do not purchase a matching set, you may shorten the life and/or alter the comfort of your new mattress.