Serenity Mattresses & Box Springs
Our Serenity mattresses and box springs offer a truly unique feel combined with superior comfort, support and durability. There are three models available, all of which feature a high density polyurethane foam core and either high density memory foam or latex foam. Our Serenity box spring features four-fold torsion modules with additional wire, an additional wood slat and offer superior support and shock absorption.
- Mattress Thickness:
- 10 ½” (Tolerance of ± ½”)
- 12 Years Non-Prorated
The Serenity models use a selection of the following materials depending on your comfort choice.
- High Density Foam Core
- High Density Memory Foam Topper ~ 8-14 ILD, 4.7-5.3 lb/ft3 Density
- High Density Memory Foam Topper ~ 10-16 ILD, 7.6-8.4 lb/ft3 Density
- Polyurethane Foam Topper ~ 15-21 ILD, 1.8-2.0 lb/ft3 Density
- Talatech® Talalay Latex Dual Comfort Foam Topper – 16-22 ILD, 2.75-3.25 lb/ft3 Density
- Talatech® Talalay Latex Dual Comfort Foam Topper – 21-27 ILD, 3.00-3.50 lb/ft3 Density
- Air-Flow Layer
- FR Knit Sock
- Knit Cover
Box Spring Components:
- Amish Built Wood Frames ~ featuring 1 x 4 side slats and 1 x 3 cross slats
- Blended Cotton Felt Insulator Pad
- Skid Resistant Fabric Cover
- Patented 4-Fold Torsion Grid Modules ~ provide extra shock absorption and durability
- Special Sinuous Wire Springs ~ provide added corner strength
- Hand-Tailored Box Spring Cover
* Note: Set price includes mattress and box spring. We will sell box springs separately, but please note that they are designed to work together. If you do not purchase a matching set, you may shorten the life and/or comfort of your new mattress.